- No kids younger than 7; no pets
- The entire ranch is strictly NO SMOKING!!!
- The Guest House is NOT stocked with FOOD
- 3 p.m. check-in
- 10 a.m. check-out
- 25% discount for stays of 6 nights or more
- Cancellations: 100% refund 14 days or more notice; 50% refund 7 days or more notice
- Per night, 2 night minimum or $50 cleaning charge 1 night
M Diamond Ranch Lodging
As our exclusive guests, you stay in the “Little Gem” guest house, which sleeps six in two bedrooms with two baths and a full-sized kitchen, and has a large patio with gazebo, gas grill and fire pit (use of fire pit subject to fire danger in the Forest). You will find the ranch a convenient home base for day trips to Sedona (35 minutes), the Grand Canyon (two hours), close-by wilderness areas, and numerous other attractions in the Verde Valley and Northern Arizona.
You can BRING YOUR OWN HORSE and ride our beautiful, private trails in the foothills of the Mogollon Rim.
The accommodations are very comfortable and modern, but not 5-star luxurious. It’s a working ranch, after all! The guest house is actually an extension of the owner’s historic 1930s stone ranch home, fully updated and modern. It is fully air-conditioned and stocked with linens, but NOT with FOOD. The guest house features:
In the living area:
- Fully-equipped, full-sized kitchen (NOT stocked with food)
- Dining table
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Cell phone service
- Wireless internet
- Queen-sized hide-a-bed couch
Two hall bedrooms feature:
- 1 bedroom with twin beds
- 1 bedroom with Queen bed
- Individually controlled A/C and heat
Two bathrooms each with stall shower
Things to Do Near the Ranch
It’s rural, but not remote. The M Diamond Ranch is 15 minutes outside the Village of Oak Creek and 30 minutes outside Sedona, completely surrounded by the Coconino National Forest, within 5 miles of two wilderness areas, West Clear Creek and Wet Beaver Creek, and a number of major archaeological sites including the V Bar V Heritage site, Sacred Mountain, and Red Tank Draw.