The evening “Ranch Rendezvous” starts with a one-hour trail ride, followed by a horse-drawn wagon ride and complete steak dinner with entertainment at “The Sedona Lookout,” our all-weather cookout site.
- No kids younger than 7; no pets
- The entire ranch is strictly NO SMOKING!!!
- The Guest House is NOT stocked with FOOD
- 3 p.m. check-in
- 10 a.m. check-out
- 25% discount for stays of 6 nights or more
- Cancellations: 100% refund 14 days or more notice; 50% refund 7 days or more notice
M Diamond Ranch Lodging
As our exclusive guests, you stay in the “Little Gem” guest house, which sleeps six in two bedrooms with two baths and a full-sized kitchen, and has a large patio with gazebo, gas grill and fire pit (use of fire pit subject to fire danger in the Forest). Your visit can be customized to your interests to take advantage of our trail rides and Cowboy Cookouts. You will find the ranch a convenient home base for day trips to Sedona (35 minutes), the Grand Canyon (two hours), close-by wilderness areas, and numerous other attractions in the Verde Valley and Northern Arizona.
This is a truly unique western ranch-style lodging experience for families or groups from two to six people. You’re the only guests on the Sedona area’s only working cattle ranch that hosts guests, because we reserve exclusively one party at a time. So tune out the tourist noise and enjoy a private ranch experience.
The accommodations are very comfortable and modern, but not 5-star luxurious. It’s a working ranch, after all! The guest house is actually an extension of the owner’s historic 1930s stone ranch home, fully updated and modern. It is fully air-conditioned and stocked with linens, but NOT with FOOD. The guest house features:
In the living area:
- Fully-equipped, full-sized kitchen (NOT stocked with food)
- Dining table
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Cell phone service
- Wireless internet
- Queen-sized hide-a-bed couch
Two hall bedrooms feature:
- 1 bedroom with twin beds
- 1 bedroom with Queen bed
- Individually controlled A/C and heat
Two bathrooms each with stall shower
Things to Do Near the Ranch
- Forest Road 618 (our road)
- The V-V petroglyphs (3 miles away)
- The Bell Trail for hiking, The Crack for swimming (3.5 miles away)
- Montezuma’s Well National Monument (6.5 miles away)
- Clear Creek Winery (7 miles away)
It’s rural, but not remote. The M Diamond Ranch is 15 minutes outside the Village of Oak Creek and 30 minutes outside Sedona, completely surrounded by the Coconino National Forest, within 5 miles of two wilderness areas, West Clear Creek and Wet Beaver Creek, and a number of major archaeological sites including the V Bar V Heritage site, Sacred Mountain, and Red Tank Draw.
What can you do around the Ranch?
- Go horseback riding on the ranch and join in the cowboy cookouts (please be aware that there will likely be other guests at these)
- Great hiking, swimming, fishing and birding all within 5 miles
- Visit archaeological sites close by (V Bar V Heritage Site)
- Photo opportunities galore
- Fabulous stargazing at night
All of Sedona and the Verde Valley’s major tourist attractions are close by as well as these less commercial attractions:
- Montezuma’s Well National Monument (10 miles)
- Montezuma’s Castle National Monument (15 miles)
- Fort Verde (15 miles)
- Verde Valley Archaeological Center (15 miles)
- Verde Valley Wine Country including several wineries and tasting rooms (20 miles)