The evening “Ranch Rendezvous” starts with a one-hour trail ride, and then a wagon ride pulled by our Percheron draft horse team to “The Sedona Lookout,” our all-weather cookout site.
- The Happy Trails Combo is offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Start and end times vary with the the season. You will get that information when you make your reservation for this Verde Valley ATV ride and horseback ride
- Happy Trails activities are appropriate for ages 8 and up
- ATV drivers must be at least 15 years old
- There will be a maximum of 6 people on this tour
- The maximum weight for all riders is 250 pounds
- Duration: 3 hours
Horseback Riding at M Diamond Ranch + ATV Tour
After your one-hour Ridge Trial horseback ride, the ATV portion of your day is provided by Arizona Offroad Tours. It is about two to two and a half hours long on the Wickiup Draw trail on the M Diamond Ranch in the Coconino National Forest. The trail features gorgeous high desert terrain, beautiful desert vegetation, abundant wildlife, and about 25 miles of incredibly fun trails that climb up the Mogollon Rim toward the edge of the Colorado Plateau. You receive safety and operating instructions, and we supply helmets, goggles, a bandana, and water for your amazing ATV adventure.
You’ll be so happy that you chose our Happy Trails package!
Horseback riding activities are offered by the M Diamond Ranch. ATV rides are provided by Arizona Offroad Tours. Both companies are fully insured and permitted by the Red Rock Ranger District of the Coconino National Forest.
Yamaha Grizzly 300
Polaris Sportsman Touring
500 H.O. Automatic