The evening “Ranch Rendezvous” starts with a one-hour trail ride, and then a wagon ride pulled by our Percheron draft horse team to “The Sedona Lookout,” our all-weather cookout site.
- Weight limit is 250 pounds. Please inform us of any riders over 200 pounds, so we can have the right horse available
- Age limit is children ages 7 and up
- All Riders must be able to mount and dismount with minimal assistance, maintain balance and conttrol the horse, and follow directions
- Special Needs can sometimes be accommodated, but must be discussed when you make your reservation
- We reserve the right to refuse service if we feel we cannot accommodate you safely
- Duration: 2 hours (1-hour trail ride and lunch at our cookout site)
Join Us for an Arizona Trail Ride & Lunch Cookout
The M Diamond Ranch in Verde Valley’s Cowboy Lunch is a two-hour adventure that includes a one-hour trail ride and a delicious Arizona Dutch Oven lunch of cowboy stew, cornbread, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and lemonade served at The Sedona Lookout with 360-degree views of the Verde Valley. In the winter, this dining ramada is outfitted with heaters, and in the summer it provides ample shade so guests are comfortable year-round.
During the warmer months, the menu changes to grilled burgers with all the fixins, potato salad, watermelon, and juice bars.
This is the cookout experience we recommend for families with young children. If you have a multi-generational family, we suggest parents and kids over seven, go on the horseback ride, and then be joined by grandparents and kids under seven for lunch. You can add a Shortie Ride” for the kids under seven, where a guide leads them on horseback around the corral, and there are also yard-type games such as cornhole, ring toss, and giant Jenga for the whole family to enjoy together! Book this ultimate Arizona cowboy experience now!